Titan Rescue Pole
Don't put yourself at risk trying to help a colleague without the right equipment.
The Titan Rescue Pole will enable you to attach to someone who is suspended by a fall-arrest system and then raise or lower them to a point of safety. The system has been designed to enable a rescue to take place without putting further staff in danger by descending to a fallen colleague.
The following simple steps enable a rescue to be carried out.
- Remove the Rescue Pole from its storage tube and release the velco straps
- Insert the Karabiner into the extension pole and clip
- Attach the Karabiner at the other end to an anchorage point, using the yellow sling as required
- Extend the pole and pulleys
- Reach down and slip the Karabiner through the harness D-ring and pull to release from the pole
- Pull on the free end of the pulley system to raise the person or, if the person is to be lowered, let the pulley system down
- Pack the system away in readiness for next time
Please contact Hallweld Bennett on 08 8364 3062 or via email [email protected] for pricing, more information or technical assistance regarding Titan Rescue Pole.