Inspection and Testing
Titan Access follows up all of its installations with annual service and inspection to meet the requirements of AS/NZS 1891. We can also inspect and recertify other existing Fall Arrest and Abseil Anchorage systems.
We maintain a data base on all systems and equipment and send out inspection reminders one month prior to ensure inspections are carried out on time and without the need for our clients to have to remember to follow up on their systems and equipment.
- Visual and Load Testing Inspections of Cable and Rail Systems
- Visual Load Testing Inspections of Single Anchor Points
- Load Testing of Masonry Anchors
- Structural adequacy checks
- Inertia Reel Service and Inspection
- Emergency Descent Device Service and Inspection
- Load Testing of SafeRing Anchors
- Inspection of harnesses, lanyards and other personnel equipment
- Repairs and Maintenance
Please contact Hallweld Bennett on 08 8364 3062 or via email email@example.com for pricing, more information or technical assistance regarding Inspection and Testing.